This section is for general information. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at 1 (866) 740-1299.
To place an order, it's easy:
- Explore the different sections and make your choice of products and quantity. Our inventory is online so you will know if the item is in stock or not.
- Anyone can place an order after registering on the site. Identified professionals will automatically have access to wholesale prices by logging into their account.
- Shipping cost: Fixed rate of $9.95. Within Canada only.
- For Europe, Latin America and the United States, shipping costs are based on the weight/volume ratio of the order. European podiatrists are welcome with fast delivery provided by UPS.
- Payment: we use Paypal’s ultra secure payment platform. Let the website guide you when you order. While a Paypal account is not necessary, you will need a credit card.
Maintenance of tongs
The right tongs are expensive and deserve your full attention. Here are some suggestions that will help you keep them for a long time:
1) Lubricate the hinges with a special lubricant. They should be lubricated before each autoclave sterilization.
2) Only use the tongs for the purpose for which they are intended.
3) If you’re using a chemical disinfectant, never mix two different metals at the same time. (for example: stainless and chrome nickel) Electrolysis may occur and corrosion will attack the surface of your beautiful tongs.
4) If you notice some surface corrosion on your tongs, here is a very effective trick: soak your tongs overnight in cola. In the morning, brush them, rinse them with water and let them dry. They will be like new. (thanks to the phosphatic acid contained in cola)
5) Respect the immersion times of the disinfectant products you use.
If you have any other questions, contact us and we will answer them with pleasure.